Cpanel Installation on CentOS Version : 5 , 6, 7 !
If you do not have more knowledge about linux or any server OS administration, you need hosting control panel to mange and configure the server easily, thats the mandatory thing for the management of the server.
To mange your site’s email accounts, databases, upload-download site contents and many more task, every website owner needs a control panel.
Control panel is a user friendly GUI interface to access and mange site related operations.
Cpanel-WHM is the best and popular control panel in web hosting world.
1. Its very robust control panel to mange the webserver.
2. You can work as administrator with the help of hosting control panel that is WHM-Cpanel.
3. Server configuration, Networking setup, Security, Backups, Account transfer, DNS setup, IP operations and system health etc can be done through Cpanle-WHM.
4. Can easily stop/start/restart services for webserver.
5. Easily mange third party plugins through WHM-Cpanel
1. wget -N http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/latest
2. sh latest
If licensing fails (due to a strict firewall or modified IP), run the command /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt to activate your cPanel & WHM license.
During the cPanel & WHM installation process, Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.4 are installed by default. After this installation process is complete, you can customize your server’s Apache and PHP configuration with WHM’s EasyApache feature.
Your cpanel has been installed 🙂
Prewebhost Hosting Solutions